Mission: To communicate the love of Christ to the Rimrock Church family by providing care, concern and
assistance as they walk through life’s transitions and events.
- Recognizing our church body in the event of a life’s celebrations, such as the birth of a baby,
special birthday, or anniversary.
- Visiting and encouraging those in our church family who are experiencing illness or are not
able to attend.
- Supporting families after loss of a loved one.
- Assisting families with funerals by preparing and serving funeral receptions.
- Preparing elements for Communion.
- Following up with families, who have experienced challenging life events.
- Assisting the Ministry Board with care of the church body.
- Providing help and comfort to those in need.
Deaconess Ministry Members
|Michelle Westvig, Coordinator||Marian Alexander||Kari Arnold|
|Audrey Brooks||Karla Cash||Gail Dedic|
|Sharyl Glader||Nancy Hawke||Roberta Hoyt|
|Denise Kohama||Marci Ewing||Reone Rupert|
|Jeannie Short||Ellie Tomlinson||Janet Voight|