Thursday, July 25, 2019, 3:00 PM - Saturday, July 27, 2019, 11:00 AM
It was tricky to coordinate, but it is happening! We have reserved the group area at Stockade Lake Campground in Custer State Park for two nights, Thursday, July 25 & Friday, July 26. Beautiful lake with quick access to Custer, trails, and playground fun.
How's it gonna work?
- You MUST RSVP below, letting Karie know if you're able to come and if you'll be camping with a tent or camper.. there's limited space, especially for campers.
- Cost is slightly dependent on how many families are able to come, but will cost no more than $30/night.
So.. the more the merrier!
- You will have to purchase a pass to Custer State Park: $20-for 7 day pass or $30 for annual pass. Some of you may already have these, but just a heads up, there was no way around it.
- Families will be responsible for packing their own food & drinks for the time there.
- We will provide firewood for the pits.
The group area has a large picnic shelter, 2 fire pits, out-house style bathrooms, and access to the water & trails. There is cell phone reception.
It does not have electricity for campers or designated camping sites, but campers (RVs) are welcome and we'll make sure everyone has a spot!
If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!
MUST RSVP by Sunday, July 20th.